Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University (DMU), Leicester to meet the needs of 21st century business.
Under the leadership of Professor Dana Brown, the school will go beyond business as usual, offering a unique learning environment where students are encouraged to challenge convention and are given the opportunities and tools to think, create and inspire.
Students will enjoy a transformational experience, benefiting from:
- Inspirational setting in the historic Great Hall of Leicester Castle
- Portfolio of exciting new postgraduate and undergraduate courses
- Executive Company Project to develop practical skills within the workplace
- Networking, mentoring and one-to-one support from world-leading academics
- Small, talented tutor groups
- A diverse range of contemporary Executive Education courses for professionals
DMU is a vibrant, multicultural hub of learning, creativity and innovation and Leicester Castle Business School sits right at its heart, offering a career pathway to students who want to stand out in the international employment market.
LATEST NEWS: Executive Company Project Students Impress on Thailand Placement