Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University (DMU) to meet the needs of 21st century business. We do this by going beyond business as usual, offering a unique learning environment where students are encouraged to challenge convention and given the opportunities and tools to think, create and inspire.
Under the leadership of Professor Dana Brown, the school is based in the inspirational setting of the Great Hall of Leicester Castle, which has recently undergone a £4.2 million refurbishment programme.
We work with every student to define and refine a learning and career pathway that is right for you. We give you opportunities to stretch yourself, to learn, to practice and to prepare for a career in a global and vibrant world of business.
Students will enjoy a transformational experience, benefiting from:
- Inspirational setting in the historic Great Hall of Leicester Castle
- Portfolio of exciting new postgraduate and undergraduate courses
- Principal’s Scholarship available
- Executive Company Project to develop practical skills within the workplace
- Excellent contact hours
- Networking, mentoring and one-to-one support from leading academics
- Small, talented tutor groups
Beyond business as usual also means critically evaluating the purpose of business in the world today. At Leicester Castle Business School, you will debate the very meaning of good business and managerial practices. We challenge our students to create solutions to complex problems and to find opportunity in the most unusual places.
DMU is a vibrant, multicultural hub of learning, creativity and innovation that never surrenders to convention.