Executive MBA Scholarships
Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a new Executive MBA scholarships worth £5,000 as a course fee reduction. It is available to three outstanding professionals who have excelled in their career to date, who Leicester Castle Business School believes can make an exceptional contribution to the academic experience for the wider Executive MBA cohort and who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, or a PhD);
- Be wholly or partly self-financing
It is desirable that successful candidates are also able to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Experience in a managerial / leadership role, including in an overseas setting
- Entrepreneurialism [and/or innovation]
- Experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change
Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process.
The closing date for the scholarship is 31 August 2018.
Please also apply for the course via the online application form:
To apply for a scholarship, please send in your curriculum vitae and a 300 word statement covering the following points:
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies.
- How an Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future.
Potential applicants with disabilities should contact Leicester Castle Business School at email@example.com as early as possible in advance of the closing date to discuss any adjustments to the application process that may reasonably be required to prevent them suffering substantial disadvantage as a result of their disability.
Terms and conditions
- Students awarded the scholarship will be notified in writing. The award of this scholarship is at the discretion of DMU staff in the
LCBS Executive Education Unit.
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid only for entry into the September 2018 intake – scholarships cannot be deferred by the applicant.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another recipient or to another course.
- The scholarship amount will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only wholly or partly self‐funded students are entitled to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers entry, withdraws his or her application or does not enrol. If a student is
found to be in breach of his or her commitments to the University, has in any way not acted in good faith, or not responded fully
or accurately to a University request for information, the University is entitled to immediately suspend a scholarship. Any fee
reduction is reversed and the student will become liable for the full amount of such reduction.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies, prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and
scholarship will be calculated on a pro‐rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts with the exception of the
Principal’s scholarship. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship (other than the Principal’s scholarship) , she or he will
only receive the higher value scholarship.
- By accepting this award, the student also agrees to participate in any University publicity or promotion as required.