Monday 4 December 2017 (one day seminar)
This interactive one day Masterclass will enable participants to learn from the latest thinking in the area of employee engagement and apply practical steps towards building a highly-engaged workforce. The evidence indicates that when organisations focus on and invest in their employees’ strengths, the odds of each person being engaged goes up eightfold. Strengths form an important component of Positive Organisational Scholarship, an emerging discipline that combines the findings of Positive Psychology with the evidence of what works in organisations to boost employee engagement.
Through attending this seminar, you will:
- Learn what leaders can do to effectively engage and motivate each team member and learn how to create a strengths-based environment for a high-performance team culture
- Diagnose the factors of disengagement and what you as a leader can do about it from a strengths based developmental perspective
- Gain an understanding of how to measure your employee engagement within your business and what to do with the data
- Learn about your unique leadership style
- Discover how to optimise your performance, enhance relationships at work and at home, and boost professional fulfilment using the strengths paradigm
Delivered by: Chris Prince
Chris Prince is a multi-disciplined HR leader with a passion for employee engagement and learning & development (L&D). He has more than 20 years’ experience working as an HR and L&D leader with high profile multinational organisations and teams in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the United States, and over 10 years’ experience of workshop facilitation and L&D consulting. He is focused on supporting business leaders and their teams build higher levels of performance and engagement for both the business and employees.
For more information, and to book your place, please visit our webstore.