Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching Scholarships
Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce two new Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching scholarships worth £3,225 each, as a course fee reduction. These scholarships are available to two outstanding professionals who have had experience of people development in their career to date; who Leicester Castle Business School believes can make an exceptional contribution to the experience for the wider Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching cohort and who meet the following criteria:
- Have a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD);
- Be wholly or partly self-financing
It is desirable that successful candidates are also able to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Experience in a coaching / leadership role
- Experience of working within a helping profession e.g. providing coaching, counselling, therapeutic or wellbeing support
- Demonstrate prior qualification and/or knowledge of human psychology and relevant applications in a professional setting
- Demonstrate voluntary, pro-bono or charitable applications of their coaching skills
Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process.
The closing date for applications for the scholarship is 10th September 2018.
Please apply for the course via the online application form available here against course code N61272 (May) if you have any queries completing the form please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a scholarship, please send in your curriculum vitae and a 300 word statement to us at email@example.com covering the following points:
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies.
- How a Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future
Potential applicants with disabilities should contact firstname.lastname@example.org Leicester Castle Business School as early as possible in advance of the closing date to discuss any adjustments to the application process that may reasonably be required to prevent them suffering substantial disadvantage as a result of their disability.
Terms and conditions
- Students awarded the scholarship will be notified in writing. The award of this scholarship is at the discretion of DMU staff in the LCBS Executive Education Unit.
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid only for entry into the November 2018 intake – scholarships cannot be deferred by the applicant.
- If the University postpones the course starting in November 2018, students who have been awarded a scholarship can carry this over to the next course starting in September 2019. Students will be notified of the postponement in writing two weeks prior to the start date and will be given the opportunity to join the November 2018 intake. If the student decides not to join the September 2019 intake any tuition fees already paid to the University for the November 2018 intake will be reimbursed in full and the scholarship will no longer be valid.
- If the University cancels the course altogether then the scholarship is no longer valid. You will be notified of the cancellation in writing two weeks prior to the start date and any tuition fees already paid to the university will be reimbursed in full.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another recipient or to another course.
- The scholarship amount will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only wholly or partly self-funded students are entitled to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers entry, withdraws his or her application or does not enrol. If a student is found to be in breach of his or her commitments to the University, has in any way not acted in good faith, or not responded fully or accurately to a University request for information, the University is entitled to immediately suspend a scholarship. Any fee reduction is reversed and the student will become liable for the full amount of such reduction.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies, prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and scholarship will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts.
- By accepting this award, the student also agrees to participate in any University publicity or promotion as required.