We will provide you with all the support, advice and guidance you need to prepare you for the workplace throughout your time at Leicester Castle Business School and beyond. We can offer you opportunities to gain vital skills and professional experience to help you secure your ideal job.
All students and recent graduates can benefit from one-to-one and group coaching sessions, both face-to-face and over the telephone, offered by DMU’s dedicated Careers and Employability Team.
As a Leicester Castle Business School student, you will also have a personal development plan to track your progress when working with your careers mentor.
It is important to us that our students focus on improving their international employability. We encourage you to take advantage of opportunities including company projects, social internships and entrepreneurship projects, in addition to academic options such as additional language study.
What’s more, all students and graduates can automatically access our online career portal, MyGateway, making it easy to:
- Browse thousands of graduate-level jobs and training schemes in the UK and overseas, as well as placements, internships and part-time jobs
- Book an appointment with a member of the Careers and Employability Team
- Receive guidance and support from an industry mentor
- Sign up for placements
- Submit careers queries online 24/7
- Book a place at employer events and careers fairs
- Consult our Careers Success Guide covering job hunting, CV writing, references, application forms and interviews
- Maintain a record of their participation in employability development activities